Minister’s and Secretary’s Awards for Excellence: Applications for the 2017 awards are now closed.
To recognise and reward outstanding teaching and learning in NSW Public Schools, the NSW Department of Education and the Public Education Foundation have launched the annual Minister’s and Secretary’s Awards for Excellence. Please encourage talented and committed students, teachers, principals, parents and schools to apply.
There are six award categories:
- Minister’s Award for Excellence in Student Achievement
- Minister’s Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Secretary’s Award for Excellent Service
- Secretary’s Award for an Outstanding School Initiative
- Secretary’s School Achievement Award
- Public School Parent of the Year Award
The awards highlight the remarkable contributions that students, teachers, principals and school communities across NSW make to public education.
Applications close on Monday June 19 2017.
An Awards Ceremony will be held at NSW Parliament House in September 2017.